Click column header to sort
The LA Times is seeking a new Sales Planner to join the team. The Sales Planner acts as the primary point person for the execution of all campaigns (with an emphasis on Digital executions). This role is responsible for the coordination of all advertising campaigns which include the submission of proposals, assisting management and sales teams with client needs, and working with Marketing, Creative, and Ad Operations teams on implementation and execution. Sales Planners will work directly with Multimedia Sales Reps to provide clients with the most efficient and effective experience when partnering with their respective tronc property.
The Digital Designer will support online advertising and will be responsible for the ad production process, producing effective digital solutions. The Digital Designer coordinates with internal and external stakeholders and resources, completes creative requests, researches and screens all materials and takes the necessary steps to ensure compliance with ad specifications and standards.
The Los Angeles Times is looking for versatile multiplatform editors.
You’ll be responsible for creating, editing, curating and producing content across all Los Angeles Times digital and print platforms. Working in a fast-paced environment with continuous digital publishing demands and daily print deadlines, you will serve as a quality-control specialist, ensuring that all content complies with Times standards. These positions are included in the Los Angeles Times Guild.
The Los Angeles Times is looking for an experienced reporter to cover the world’s fifth-largest economy, California.
This role supports the growth targets of Los Angeles Times Events & Consumer Integrated Marketing business. The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for establishing the Los Angeles Times as a leading provider of digital services including, but not limited to, Digital Ad tracking, website development, SEO, email marketing, paid search and native content.
This is a B2C marketing role operation through a focus on internal clients such as Events Team, LA Times sales staff, creative services and management.
The Olympic production facility of the Los Angeles Times is seeking a Senior Electro Tech to join the team.
Designation as a Senior Electro Tech requires demonstrated proficiency and expertise in the application of technical knowledge to complete complex, critical tasks and projects in the key production departments in Operations. Incumbents in senior positions possess sufficient depth in most, if not all, of the critical areas that enable them to assume leadership roles on projects.
Come join the San Diego Union-Tribune as a Analytics Specialist here in beautiful downtown San Diego! We are looking for a creative problem solver with a passion to deliver digital marketing solutions here at the San Diego Union-Tribune. This crucial agency-like project management and digital campaign execution role will be responsible for the successful planning, execution, monitoring, and scaling of San Diego Union-Tribune’s Digital Marketing Services. The successful candidate will have a strong combination of both data acumen and excellent communication skills, with the ability to present data in a creative and illustrative manner.
California Community News, a Los Angeles Times company, is currently seeking an experienced Mechanic/Electrician Technician for their Pressroom facility in Irwindale.
The Mechanic/Electrician provides technical support to team maintenance crew and production employees.
The primary purpose of this position is to enable digital revenue generation through the creation of compelling pre-sale research such as Google Keyword analysis, Facebook avails and SEM Rush along with creating analytical setups, reporting and optimizing campaigns towards their KPI’s
- Train assigned sales team on current processes regarding order entry, dashboard reporting, and digital sales workflow. Also responsible for updating the team with any changes in the processes.
- Assist sales team in achieving sales revenue targets by providing analytical data as well as support to the clients
- Be the main point of communication between the San Diego Union-Tribune and all vendors to execute an effective partnership including but not limited to successful API integration, troubleshooting data lags in reporting, and creating compelling analytics dashboards
- Act as a main point of contact for assigned sales team members when issues occur included but not limited to gaining access to google analytics, google tag manager implementation, dashboard issues, and troubleshooting issues with the Hive system
- Actively manage analytics dashboard setup-client facing and internal parties, to properly visualize campaign performance data
- Facilitate tag management and pixel tracking systems and trouble shoot implementation
- Monitor and optimize campaigns in proper intervals based on spend level towards KPI success and fulfilment
- Develop and manage project timelines, resources, and budgetary requirements for various size projects with both internal teams and outside vendors
- Handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with a high level of service orientation. Including but not limited to special sections and initiatives and sales material creation
- Ensure proper post sale execution of white glove accounts ($10k or higher spending accounts) as directed. Ensure the creative execution and that the analytical infrastructures get executed within the appropriate timeframe, and facilitate proper communication with the client.
- Work within Facebook business manager to execute sponsored posts, fan acquisition strategy, in-house campaigns and boost editorial content
- Provide pre-sales research using the Google Keyword tool, facebook, SEM rush and more
We are seeking a savvy Advertising Sales Executive to join our team at the LA Jolla Light newspaper. The Multimedia Sales Executive will use a consultative sales approach to aggressively increase advertising revenue among our potential and existing clients (focusing on small to medium size businesses selling multiplatform products Print, Digital and Direct Mail for our 11 UT weekly newspapers).
- Company provided laptop and mileage reimbursement
- Competitive base salary plus UNCAPPED commission
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Career advancement opportunities
- Professional development - ongoing strategic sales training, tools, & research support